Meal Plan August 14-20

Wow. It's been a while. I was not prepared for the emotional and physical toll that the back to school season was going to bring for me this year. Between trying to savor every last minute with Huckman, visiting family, setting up my classroom, marathon training, and Beachbody coaching, I've been BUSY. With next week being the actual first week of school I actually think things will calm down in a way. Well maybe calm down isn't the right phrase, but some items will be off my plate when I head back. It is going to be CRUCIAL to have meals planned and prepped for next week; I'm going to be too tired to do much of anything after school. So that brings me to the weekly meal plan. Use it, enjoy it, and have a healthy and happy week! 

P.S. Check back tomorrow for the granola recipe! ;) 



Comments