Meal plan July 3-9

IT'S MICHIGAN WEEK! I am SOOOOOO excited for this coming week! Every year my family goes to South Haven, Michigan together. We rent the same house and it's always a BLAST. We spend time with family, wine taste, and ride along as an intense beach cruiser bike gang. ;) We also drink too much beer and wine and eat too many delicious treats (I'm looking at you Brown Bakery...) 

Because this is a lifestyle its all about balance and moderation. I know I am going to have a few extra indulgences this week and that's ok, but I am NOT going to throw all of my hard work out the window. Plus, I've found that eating junk=not feeling great and I want to ENJOY my trip not sit around with a stomach ache! 

To keep myself on track, I planned breakfasts, lunches, and snacks including a special "happy hour" snack so I don't feel like I am depriving myself when everyone else comes up from the beach and eats chips and stuff. :) Each night, I will have the following containers to "use" for dinner and dessert: 1 1/2 green, 2 purples, 1 red, 1 orange, and 3 teaspoons. 

Sorry no grocery lists this week (a hand written list won this week because I am so busy with packing!)  Hopefully you find this plan useful and have a healthy and happy week. 

I'll be back with a full plan next week! :) 


Comments