Ode to my Mama (plus my weekly meal plan!)


Good Morning and happy Mother's Day Weekend! I am going to share my 21 day fix meal plan for the coming week (WITH GROCERY LISTS!) but first, Mother's Day thoughts...



I am beyond excited for this weekend. Becoming a mama has been the greatest joy of my life. I am so blessed to have a wonderful example of what an amazing mother is. My mom is, has always been, and will always be my greatest inspiration. Often, people tell me, "You look just like your mom." or "You are your mother's daughter." I can honestly say there is NO greater compliment. 
One thing that has always fascinated me about my mom is her ability to "brush the haters off" so to speak. She just doesn't care what people think (in a good way). She has an amazing confidence that I have always aspired to and others are DRAWN to. She is a HUGE part of the reason I bucked up and started this coaching journey. It is EXTREMELY uncomfortable for me to put my life out there on social media. I know there are people who think I'm a weirdo for doing it, but I figured I would follow in my mom's footsteps and just say, "Who cares?!" 




My mom is the life of the party. You want to have a fun party? Invite Amy (also, play music). Part of it may be the spectacular dance moves, bike gang, and mooning, but I think there's more to it than that. I think people want to be around her because when they are they get to experience that confidence. It's contagious. And being yourself, no holds barred is freeing. 


My mom surrounds herself with the most amazing support system I've ever seen: the inner circle. This is the original #squadgoals group. This "tribe" has been raising each other up, supporting each other, and recking havoc since before TSwift was a thought. And each and every woman in the circle has taught me something about how to be a better woman and mama. To say I am blessed to have these women in my life is an understatement. 



There are a million more words I could type but they would never do my mom or the appreciation I have for her justice. So I will end by saying; Mom, if you ever wonder how much I love and appreciate you, know that if Huck is ever sitting at his computer, typing an ode to me, crying I would think I'm doing alright...:) 


Now that you've read my sappy love letter to my mom, you can have my meal plan and grocery list for the coming week. I added two grocery lists this week, pick which one works best for you. Shop, prep, and enjoy a healthy and happy week (now GO CALL YOUR MOM!:) 

Comments