21 Day Fix Weekly Meal Plan (1800-2099 calorie bracket)

Hello all!!! This is one of my very FIRST meal plans. I started the 21 day fix about three months after giving birth to my son. One thing I got asked a lot when I started was "Are you hungry starving all the time?" I should have just shown people this meal plan because the answer is HECK NO. Look at all this food! I actually found that when I started the 21 day fix, I was eating MORE than I usually do (I was just packing my body full of HEALTHY foods instead of junk.) 

On your health and fitness journey, lots of people will question you/wonder what you're doing and that can be stressful. Don't let meal planning add stress to your life. Just print the plan below and get shopping! (See, no stress required. Unless, like I was, you're shopping with a 3 month old. Can't help you there. :)

Link to the chicken sammys on the plan for lunch this week!

Comments